Thursday, May 15, 2008

It Lives!

Remember a few posts back, when I announced that I had gotten a new camera? I accidentally dropped the old one and it stopped working completely. Steve even gave it a once over and pronounced it to be "all done". Well, Ben came to me the other day and asked to have the old camera to play around with it to see if he could fix it. I dismissed him with a sigh, telling him he could try, but that it would never work again. Armed only with a paperclip (I kid you not) Ben proceeded to "poke around" with the camera and guess what? It now works. Beautifully. Is he his father's son, or what? This reminds me of the time Steve repaired our car with a rock. We made it all the way home from Duluth with that repair!

Here's living color proof that the camera works once again. We were in town yesterday running errands and Ben and Will went down to The Falls to snap this picture:


Lovely, no? The boys are really excited about this fix as the camera now belongs to them. I love happy endings!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love a story like that. It makes me want to import Ben for a weekend and set him loose on my island of misfit toys in the garage. We are looking forward to many beautiful shots like this in the future. Just goes to show you... with determination, many wonderful things in life are yours!