Ben and Nana planting the bush beans in early June
Ben And the bush beans in late June

Charlie walking the potato rows in early June

Charlie walking the potato rows in Late June

So far so good! The garden is looking lush, and it's lots of vegetables, very little weeds! I was getting out to weed every third day but now that it is warm, I need to pull those little trouble makers every day. We did have to do a little thinning out of the lettuces this morning, too. That means we get to enjoy a baby gourmet and buttercrunch salad mix with dinner tonight. Yumm!

Charlie walking the potato rows in early June
Charlie walking the potato rows in Late June
So far so good! The garden is looking lush, and it's lots of vegetables, very little weeds! I was getting out to weed every third day but now that it is warm, I need to pull those little trouble makers every day. We did have to do a little thinning out of the lettuces this morning, too. That means we get to enjoy a baby gourmet and buttercrunch salad mix with dinner tonight. Yumm!
2 comments:
Nice to see all the hard work paying off - looks like delicious lettuce.
It was veeeery tender!
Post a Comment