I am so excited! I have been tagged by Babs for a blog Meme. I really have no idea why Memes exist or if I'm even doing it right, but here goes! I feel just like a real internet Blogger!
A is for age:
I just celebrated the 19th anniversary of my 21st birthday!
B is for burger of choice:
Juicy Lucy.
C is for what kind of car you drive:
Dodge Grand Caravan. It's a sweet ride!
D is for your dog's name:
No dog. Just guinea pigs. Rose and Skittles.
E is for essential item you use everyday:
Tea kettle. Green tea is my new coffee!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
The Office. What else is there? Oh yeah. Antiques Roadshow. And Nova. A 3-way tie!
G is for favorite game:
Trying to coast on the highway as long as possible to save gas.
H is for Home State:
Usually a chaotic mess, thanks to my boys!
I is for instruments you play:
Didjeriedo. I might be lying.
J is for favorite juice:
POM (with vodka)
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
I am not a violent person. No butt kicking here. Just stalking and hate mail.
L is for the last restaurant you ate at:
Sadly, Perkins.
M is for your favorite Muppet:
Elmo. But I sort of feel bad for Grover. He used to be everyone's favorite until Elmo came along. Now he only has an occasional spot on Sesame. I bet he drinks heavily. While watching re-runs of his glory days. Sad.
N is for the number of piercings:
I have two piercings in each ear. The first set I got in second grade. The second I got when Ben was 18 months old I think. I was out with Darla (Hi Darla!) and my piercings felt inferior to her piercings so I thought I'd add a couple. They kept closing every time I took the earrings out for a couple days though. I think they're a lost cause now.
O is for overnight hospital stays:
Three. With the boys when they were born.
P is for people you were with today:
My Mom, Dad, Mother in Law, Sister and Brother in law, niece, nephew and my own family. Plus lots of "piano" friends.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
Read!
R is for biggest regret:
Not travelling more before I got married and had the boys.
S is for status:
Queen Bee.
T is for time you woke up today:
6:00 am
U is for what you consider unique:
Each and every one of my friends!
V is for the vegetable that you love:
Delicata Squash
W is for worst habit:
Eating chocolate chips by the handful from the bag.
X is for x-rays you've had:
I guess the big one was an MRI. Is that considered an x-ray? Otherwise dental. I don't remember if I've had others.
Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Ice cream sundaes after piano recital and grilled tomato and basil pizza for dinner.
Z is for zodiac sign:
Capricorn.
4 comments:
HILARIOUS! You are stitch. I can't get over the guinea pig names yet.
Grover has gone over to the other side, from cute to creepy, Like Peewee Herman.
Poor Babs! What is a fine lady like her going to do with friends who keep trying to poke holes in their bodies like us? However, I am totally with her on the Grover thing. Creeeeepy!
Did you ever see the Frasier episode where they turn Antiques Roadshow into a drinking game. It totally ruined that show for me. I can't watch it without laughing every time someone says "veneer"!
I love that episode - one of my favorites. They have to return a bear clock because it is a Russian antiquity, and in the process find out their heritage. Great line: "We are descendants of thieves and whores."
Yes! Now I remember that episode! They were too proud to be seen during the appraisal but swoop in when they find out what the clock is worth.
I'll have to bring out the drink cart next Monday night and play the "veneer" game!
Post a Comment