.....I would have this as my Formal China pattern.
Right now Charlie is the only lucky one in the family to have his own.
But wait a minute, I could probably afford a setting for twelve of these and, gee, I am probably just eccentric enough to serve Christmas dinner on them. Come to think of it, my entire family is just eccentric enough to eat Christmas dinner off of them.
I see a Target run in my future.
2 comments:
I could go for some of those. And they would look lovely next to my Bounty paper towel napkins, right Babs?
"blfzevbd" is just too crazy to ask someone to type just to prove they aren't a robot. I'm just sayin.
Just darn cute. I like the monkey plates too. Poor Bea is using a melarmine plave with the superheroes on it, circa 1995. She thinks that Wonderwoman is the Virgin Mary ("Manya," she says).
That is sort of sad.
I've typed the most amazing scrawls into blogger... I wish there were a better way. A password for each comment? Sheesh. A lot of the time I don't get it right the first time.
Post a Comment