Monday, January 26, 2009
An Open Letter To My Friend Carolyn
Dear Carolyn,
Thanks a lot. Thanks a lot for giving me that new pancake recipe. It's really good. So good that my children have enthusiastically told me that they like it "much better than your recipe, Mom."
Needless to say I am hurt because food=love. If they don't love my pancakes they must not love me. They love you. Well, if you think you know so much about kids and the kind of pancakes they like then why don't you just go ahead and be their Mom now. Really. I'm sure they'd be better off with you anyway. No, really. I'll be fine.
Sincerely,
M.
P.S. Please remember to email me that yogurt recipe of yours, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I need that recipe! (I'm safe: I don't have a standard pancake recipe, so I expect my kids will greet the pancakes with, "Mom, you're awesome! What a great recipe you got from your cool friends! We loooovvvve you!!")
So...would you be willing to share this prize pancake recipe with the rest of us? ;-)
Kathy @ www.restorationplace.net
Post a Comment