Thursday, May 7, 2009

Traction Man Is Here


We made a trip to the library today for story time and to pick up a few new picture books to read at home. The big favorite with everyone today is a re-run around our house, but one that had been forgotten for awhile. Traction Man is Here is an hilarious look at the adventures of a generic Action Figure and his side-kick pet Scrubbing Brush. My favorite act of heroism of TM has to be "Guarding The Toast". Go check it out.

Written by Mini Grey in such a beautifully snarky way, I think I may just need to own this one.
Also look for a second book-Traction Man Meets Turbo Dog. I'm requesting it for myself, I mean, Charlie right now! I intend to investigate other titles by this author as well.

BONUS!!!

Here is a super-cool printable Traction Man Paper Doll..er..I mean Action Figure to enhance your reading pleasure.
Link

1 comment:

Caryl said...

Thank you so much for this book rec! You should see my little guy beam when we read this to him.