Wednesday, May 26, 2010



Most of the action at Will's most recent soccer game took place at mid-field, making for an exciting game for the spectators, but not so much for defenders and goalie.

Here Will and Trey (goalie) watch the action with confidence in the fact that there is really nothing for them to do.




I have to say though, that Will's swinging from the goal did make me want to break the rules and admonish him from the sidelines like one of those yelling sorts of moms. I bit my tongue and left it for the coaches. Can't stand those Yelling Moms.



Here is one random shot showing some action, although I think this was at the half, with everyone running toward the coach. The real reason I wanted to post it is to point out the giant silos. I don't remember ever seeing them next to the soccer field before. I swear they are ghost silos!


No soccer this weekend as we break for the holiday. Looking forward to watching the kids continue the winning streak in June.


No comments: