Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Return Of The Sunday Morning Bike Ride

With temperatures finally reaching into the 70s, Steve and I are back to taking our Sunday morning, post-breakfast bike rides!! This morning was so gorgeous that really, were it not for the rather tasty pot of coffee waiting at home, we might have just kept right on riding. For fun, I grabbed my camera this morning and snapped a couple of country lane shots.


Scottish Highland Cattle, wading.

Shhh. Confession time. Steve and I both talk to all the farm animals we see on our rides. Nothing too deep, or crazy. Just "Hi Cow" or "Horse, over here! It's me! How are you?" Well, OK. Maybe that is crazy. But if we don't talk to them, who will?




Some more Scottish Highland we spoke with. "YooHoo-Baby Cow! Hi Baby Cow!"





Then I snapped a picture of this elusive animal- The Bespectacled Husband, shown below in his preferred habitat.


On our way home, we stopped to chat with our old rooster, George Michael. He is still quite beautiful, but was ready to defend his ladies from the two weirdos on bikes trying to ask them some personal questions. Whatever, George Michael.

Good times. Good Times. Love the Sunday morning Bike Rides!

No comments: