Sunday, December 12, 2010

Digging Out


Last night we went to bed knowing that we would have a monumental task before us in the morning: digging out our driveway.  This morning Steve and I stood in the kitchen drinking one last cup of coffee steeling ourselves for the 18 degree below zero wind chill, when one of our neighbors came down our driveway to lend a hand. 


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

We stood gape-mouthed for a few moments before going out to thank him.  I was so happy I almost cried!  This saved us so much time and back-breaking work, it is just unreal!


Snowblower and shovel? Like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

In the photo below, it is fun to note Steve's tiny, abandoned and half-buried lawn tractor on the right.  It is like a toy, people! 

Tractor envy.


And it took all of five minutes. 


Driving off into the sunrise.

No comments: