Once the last bits of ice and snow have finally melted from the roadways, Steve and I take to our bikes for leisurely country rides several times a week. It gives us a chance to talk to each other uninterrupted and the scenery is great for stress release. I have been taking my camera along on rides to document some of the sights we see on our little treks, as there certainly is always something to see! There is definitely a theme running through these photos from some of our May rides...
 |
| May 18, 2011-Mrs. Trumpeter Swan on Her Nest | | | |
|
|
 |
| May 19, 2011- Make Way for Goslings |
 |
| May 21, 2011-Mama and Baby Highland Cattle, grazing |
 |
| May 21, 2011- Hello Little Sweetie! |
 |
| June 1, 2011-Remember Mrs. Trumpeter Swan on her nest? Here she is again with her babies! |
 |
| June 1, 2011-Good Job Mrs. Swan! |
1 comment:
Oh, the Highland cattle are beautiful! I love the shaggy coats. What nice bike riding scenery!
Post a Comment