For a number of years now-is it six? Seven?- Book Stacks have been a part of Christmas day excitement at our house. This is a tradition that both my friend Caryl and I look forward to as much as our kids. (Although she is far better at wrapping hers for presentation. I slap on the tissue paper and go, while she raises packaging to an art form! I'm inspired to rise to the challenge next year though!) While I'm a bit slow to chronicle the contents of my tissue towers, I am content in the fact that the kids are already enjoying some of the great new stories they received this year. So, as soon as I can, I will do the big reveal on the 2011 Book Stacks, and hopefully that will be before 2012 catches up with us!!
1 comment:
What a beautiful tree! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment