Monday, December 31, 2012

New At Our House



Introducing Truffles and Petunia, our newest Guinea Pigs! 


Truffles is very active and noisy.



 Petunia is shy and quiet. She prefers to hide in blankets, pockets, the hoods of sweatshirts, shirt sleeves, under boxes, in her pigloo, etc.



So far they have been a great source of amusement for us, and sweet companions for our older piggie, Skittles.



4 comments:

G said...

They are adorable!

We just got a new mouse, as Cassia's mouse, Emily, died unexpectedly. Now we have Lucy, and she's a tiny little sweetie.

Hmmm.... guinea pigs... Maybe they'd make a good addition to our family!

Happy New Year!

G said...

Okay, I don't know how you can stand -17 degree weather! Yikes! I'm freezing here at 28 degrees this morning.

Michelle said...


Yeah, it's a little crazy, isn't it? I guess we just get used to it...plus we learn to wear layers and embrace wool. Lots of wool.

It is warming up into the mid to high 20's for the weekend. The older boys are going winter camping and so it's nice that it will be "warm." :)

G said...

Thank you so much for the book recommendation! I couldn't put it down, and now I'm off to look for her blog.

Camping in the 20's? I just told my dh I didn't really want to go camping here in the 30's-50's!!!