Monday, March 24, 2014

We Are Still Here



Yes, we are still here. Still covered in snow, and still plugging away at school.  I have just been too damn busy to blog.  I do miss blogging regularly, I truly do, but it is just so hard to sit down and do it when life is moving so fast. 

Current Events:

Will got his braces off last week!!  Gorgeous smile! 




Charlie won first place in the Pinewood Derby this past Saturday!





We snapped this photo on a cold night in February in our back-yard Quinzhee.




Will is knitting a Doctor Who/Tom Baker scarf and has about 8 feet done so far.  This was at a Who-athon at our local library.




Charlie at the Who-athon.



Will also learned to play guitar in December, and has taken to it like a fish to water. Or something.



I have been reading a lot.  Books of my own and books for the kids.  I learned to knit this winter, too, and am enjoying it.   



Other than that, I'm just hanging in there, waiting for spring...

1 comment:

G said...

Nice to "see" you again! I miss your blogging too!

Looks like you have had a lot going on, and been having some fun - hope the weather warms up for you soon.