And Monkey Island Academy
This is My and Steve's favorite potty training tool going way back to the days of Ben's toddlerhood.
That bear is SCARY. I do like the potty video, though... that row of sillouettes squatting is hilarious.
What? Bear scary? Naw, he's quite entertaining once you get to know him. And Bear *always* has the best music on his show. He's quite the pop hipster. Yes, the squatters are hilarious, and I love the fros and bell bottoms, too.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That bear is SCARY. I do like the potty video, though... that row of sillouettes squatting is hilarious.
What? Bear scary? Naw, he's quite entertaining once you get to know him. And Bear *always* has the best music on his show. He's quite the pop hipster.
Yes, the squatters are hilarious, and I love the fros and bell bottoms, too.
Post a Comment