Friday, July 18, 2008

Where do I begin?

I have been tagged for a Meme by Babs, all because of Matilda. That Matilda is trouble. So, I am to list six unspectacular quirks about myself. Here goes....

1. You know how all library books with dust jackets have that protective plastic sleeve on them? Well, so do mine. I just get edgy if they are not protected. Besides, it makes them look so pretty and shiny.....I bought a whole roll of that stuff from my library and I feel much calmer now.

2. I cannot sleep in total darkness.

3. The sound of someone chewing gum sends me into a blind rage. It really irritates me to no end.

4. My Achilles heel? Thunderstorms. I have been known to abandon my children to their own defenses when there is a tornado warning. I run screaming for the basement and shout over my shoulder for them to follow, damnit.

5. When asked to list six unspectacular quirks about myself, I can never come up with more than five!

No comments: