Friday, August 15, 2008

Give The Public What They Want

One of my new readers (who shall remain anonymous) has suggested to me that perhaps the topics on my blog are a little "uneven" and exclusionary. Too many posts about Johnny Depp, chocolate and nature hikes, not enough about my husband. How sweet of you, dear reader, to think of Steve and point out this gross error to me. I don't know what I was thinking!

Here is a recent photo of my dear hubby which has fast become one of my favorites! I'm serious. These kinds of shenanigans are what attracted me to him in the first place.

Whoa! He's being attacked by an eyeless, rabid squirrel!!

This happened a couple weeks ago when Steve and Ben were up at scout camp. Don't worry, everything turned out just fine as Ben was able to come to his dad's rescue!


After fending off the hung
ry, snarling bear of course.


Well, I hope this post helps. It's a start anyway. Keep those suggestions on improvements coming!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Yes! This is what the public wants! More animal attacks. More I say! And seeing Steve is nice too. But seeing Steve attacked is spectacular. What a blog is for, really.

I do love that clowning spirit... just today after Mass Scott put on opera music and sang to is Krispy Kream donut about his longing for the coffee to be done so that could consume his true love.