Friday, August 8, 2008

My Lame 11th Hour Tribute To The Olympics


A 1986 photograph of me and my beautiful big-haired friend in front of the Olympic Rings in Innsbruck, Austria. Innsbruck was the home of the
1964 and 1976 Winter Olympics. Notice in my right hand, the lighter posing as Olympic torch.



Told you it was lame.



4 comments:

Barbara said...

I love it! But, not more than your tribute to J.F.K. at the memorial in Dallas. The knoll was never so grassy.

I would post a picture, but I'm afraid I would not be forgiven.

Barbara said...

I hope big hair comes back. G. had great hair.

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Poofy bangs!!! Gotta love poofy bangs!!! Love the lighter!

Michelle said...

Looking more closely at the picture I see I am also wearing about 20 bracelets there on one wrist. Ah, the eighties fashions! Love it.

Babs, I think I know of which photo you speak. Since I have no shame, perhaps I will do series of 1980's silly photos as a tribute to myself. I have a couple good "Thelma and Louise" shots, too....