Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Take Part In My Exciting Poll!!!!!!!!!

My helpful son has expressed some concern that I don't get many comments on my blog. "Perhaps," he mused, "it is because of your blog name." He went on to explain.. "Old Oak school. It sounds so Old and boring. Maybe you need a new name." He made some fabulous suggestions then and there without a moments hesitation. Please see my sidebar for his top 3 choices of new Exciting blog names and join in the poll. Pick your personal favorite. And remember, if I don't get many votes on this poll, I will have one very disappointed 10 year old on my hands. Do your part!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "The Extreme-In-Your-Face Old Oak School"?

Michelle said...

Or maybe "This Giant Blog Will Devour Us All"?

Hey I like that. Bet it's been done before.

Anonymous said...

Hello Monkeys and trainers, we voted for turbo monkeys,however, Old Oak School sounds more Ivy League and sophisticated. Keep the name! We also love the campus and professors!

Michelle said...

Don't worry "anonymous" the name change will only be for a day...because we are eccentric like that.

Hey, we're looking for a good Doctor of Paintology here at the Academy. Know anyone with some overalls and a set of good brushes willing to put in long hours for little to no pay?