Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fourteen Years

"Lord, May they both praise you when they are happy and turn to you in their sorrows.
May they be glad that you help them in their work and know that you are with them in their need.
May they pray to you in the community of the Church and be your witnesses in the world.
May they reach old age in the company of their friends,
and come at last to the kingdom of heaven."

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Amen! A beautiful post; a beautiful couple! I can't believe it was 14 years ago that I crammed myself into that dress (I think I got pg in between ordering it and wearing it).

Wasn't that a day! I remember that elegant dinner at the Fort Snelling Officer's Club, and then the reception on Summit Ave. Everything was so lovely. My parents were married at St. Columba too.

That picture of you and Steve is really gorgeous. I love wedding pictures... sigh. I'm having a do-over for my 25th, just so I can parade around in my dress and be bridezilla.

Caryl said...

A very happy anniversary to you!