This will be the day that you'll always remember as the day you were CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow! We love it. He is one of our all-time faves and you did a great job. You don't even look like yourself at all, Ben... you must have been practicing those smoldering looks. Can you do his funny, arms-flailing walk?
The clone trooper is so cool, and we are wondering what Indiana's whip is made of. Did me use it to extract more candy from the locals?
Y'all look like your family loves Halloween just as much as ours does... savvy?
Indy's whip was a splurge from the costume store. It is braided vinyl I think. It is really long and cracks quite nicely. I think on cuteness alone he extracted his due share of candy....
4 comments:
This will be the day that you'll always remember as the day you were CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow! We love it. He is one of our all-time faves and you did a great job. You don't even look like yourself at all, Ben... you must have been practicing those smoldering looks. Can you do his funny, arms-flailing walk?
The clone trooper is so cool, and we are wondering what Indiana's whip is made of. Did me use it to extract more candy from the locals?
Y'all look like your family loves Halloween just as much as ours does... savvy?
Indy's whip was a splurge from the costume store. It is braided vinyl I think. It is really long and cracks quite nicely. I think on cuteness alone he extracted his due share of candy....
He sure does practice those smoldering looks...he aims them right at me when he doesn't want to do his math. Killer laser eyes!
Oh, I forgot to say, Ben won first place in the costume contest for Scouts!
They look very good! I'm sure they had great fun in those costumes.
Post a Comment