I'm standing at the ready with hot-chocolate, but as soon as we get enough to ski in, I'll be out there right along with them!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Snow day!
It was only last Friday afternoon that I mentioned on my blog how brown, cold and crunchy our December was. Well, it snowed this weekend, causing much jumping for joy around here. Granted, it amounts to little more than a dusting, but we barely made it through the basics-math, Latin, spelling-before the anticipation became too much for them. The entryway turned into a blizzard of boots, hats and snow pants of various and sundry sizes.

I'm standing at the ready with hot-chocolate, but as soon as we get enough to ski in, I'll be out there right along with them!
I'm standing at the ready with hot-chocolate, but as soon as we get enough to ski in, I'll be out there right along with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment