Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Birthdays! Huh! What Are They Good For?


How about an excuse to take the day off from teaching the kids? Oh yes! Never mind that we just enjoyed over 2 weeks of lounging around and eating delici
ous food non-stop. It was really, really hard to get back into the swing of things yesterday for all of us and I was at my wits end by late afternoon. Then it dawned on me...My Birthday!! My birthday was the next day and I could take the day off! I am so clever. So, here's to birthdays and all the luxury they provide us!

Thanks to all my friends who sent a card or telephoned me today...Darla, Tracy, Carolyn, Caryl, Mom, Mark, April ...you know how much I love focusing on myself for my birthday. Thanks for making my 21st so special. As for the rest of you, I will be accepting gifts and well-wishes throughout the week (and month if necessary) so that you can all manage to find the time to acknowledge me.

Love you all! Happy Birthday to Me!



Could it perhaps be the 1970's?? OMG!! Look carefully at the cup near the TV. It's Farrah!!


3 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle! Hope your day was a great one! :)

Caryl said...

Aw, look at how cute you are! You haven't changed a bit, chocolate cake and all.

Happy Birthday, dear Michelle!

Michelle said...

Caryl, do you recognize the kitchen on Edmund underneath all that yellow and orange?!