Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Michelle Is Reading In 2009

An ongoing list to be linked in my sidebar.

1. Fire in the Blood (Irene Nemirovsky)
2. Thumpin It (Jacques Berlinerblau) )
3. The Little Book of Atheist Spirituality (Andre Comte-Sponville)
4. One Year to an Organized Life (Regina Leeds)
5. Olive Kitteridge
(Elizabeth Strout)
6. The Secret Life of Bees ( Sue Monk Kidd)
7. The Giver
8. Swallows and Amazons (Arthur Ransome)
9.
The Invention of Hugo Cabret (Brian Selznick)
10. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle A Year of Food Life
(Barbara Kingsolver)
11.A Charlotte Mason Companion( Karen Andreola)
12. For The Children's sake: Foundations of Education for Home and School(Susan Schaeffer Macaulay)
13.A Charlotte Mason Education( Catherine Levinson)
14.More Charlotte Mason Education( Catherine Levinson)
15.How Children Learn( John Holt)
16.How Children Fail( John Holt)
17. Boy in the Striped Pajamas ( John Boyne)

2 comments:

Caryl said...

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the rest of these!

Jennifer said...

I'm using the Regina Leeds book to organize my life this year (and chronicling it on a blog, naturally). But I also love to read so I'll keep checking back to see what you're reading (and what you think about what you've read).