Charlie is totally about dinosaurs these past couple of weeks. He's looked at several dino picture books, watched dinosaur videos (Eyewitness dinosaur was his fave. The Eyewitness videos are always good), played with our collection of dinosaur models, drawn dinosaurs, told stories about dinosaurs, and wished for a dinosaur of his own. Ben even made a dinosaur board game for us to play together. There is no sign of his losing interest any time soon so I can only imagine what we'll be getting into next. I think maybe it's time for another trip to the Science Museum to see some big bones....
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Pre-Historic Fun
Charlie is totally about dinosaurs these past couple of weeks. He's looked at several dino picture books, watched dinosaur videos (Eyewitness dinosaur was his fave. The Eyewitness videos are always good), played with our collection of dinosaur models, drawn dinosaurs, told stories about dinosaurs, and wished for a dinosaur of his own. Ben even made a dinosaur board game for us to play together. There is no sign of his losing interest any time soon so I can only imagine what we'll be getting into next. I think maybe it's time for another trip to the Science Museum to see some big bones....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute! I love to see the passion in the little ones!
Post a Comment