Was that a pig that just flew past my window? I am forced to admit that after creating my own Mii (who has better hair than I do) and playing a few games, Wii is actually quite a bit of fun!Merry Christmas!
You aren't the only one!!!! We also caved and are proud owners of the Wii game system. (Apparently pigs were flying here too! :) Great to see you blogging again - I wondered where you were!!!
Ben, how cool that you posted from the Wii! Congrats on the new gaming system! And I'm with Steph -- welcome back to the Internets, Michelle! Great to see you here.
5 comments:
You aren't the only one!!!! We also caved and are proud owners of the Wii game system. (Apparently pigs were flying here too! :) Great to see you blogging again - I wondered where you were!!!
Wii Rocks! [posted from our Wii!]
Ben, how cool that you posted from the Wii! Congrats on the new gaming system! And I'm with Steph -- welcome back to the Internets, Michelle! Great to see you here.
Thanks guys! I'm going to try to keep up with posting again...I just got into a bit of a funk there for awhile.
Ben has such a nutty sense of humor-I wonder where he gets that?
Wanted to wish you and your family a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment