Tomorrow Ben and Will have honors piano auditions in River Falls. They each need to play 2 memorized pieces for the judges, which they have been polishing up for weeks now, as well as take a written and aural theory test.
| Ben's pieces have him playing the full length of the keyboard. |
This will be Ben's 4th year at auditions. In his previous three years at the auditions, Ben has made it into the honors recital twice. We have our fingers crossed for another success this year.
| William's pieces showcase his jumpy staccatos. |
This will be William's first time playing for auditions. He is excited to finally get to be on the other side of the performance room door instead of always watching Ben go in!
I am nervous for both of them, just because I am the nervous type. They, on the other hand, feel it is no sweat. No matter how things turn out, I am impressed with all the hard work they have put into their audition songs. AND we get ice cream on the way home. Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment